What is it like to build in public? How can you succeed even if your product fails? What are the risks of sharing the progress of your company publicly? Learn this and more from Arvid Kahl, SaaS founder, author, and the kindest human on Twitter.
Arvid started his SaaS journey by co-founding FeedbackPanda, a much-needed tool for teachers. After growing PandaFeedback to $50,000 in Monthly Recurring Revenue, Arvid sold the company and immediately jumped into other projects.
People know Arvid as the author of two great books:
📘 Zero to Sold: How to Start, Run, and Sell a Bootstrapped Business
📘 The Embedded Entrepreneur: How to Build an Audience-Driven Business
Moreover, Arvid is writing the third book. That’s the second time Arvid is writing a book … in public.
Also, Arvid is building a second SaaS company called PermanentLink. Apart from that, he just launched an amazing online class on finding your following on Twitter.
Whenever Arvid is not working or creating, he’s cheering and supporting people on Twitter.
📚 Favorite books
- Mistborn Trilogy: The Final Empire, The Well of Ascension, The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson [Amazon link]
- The Stormlight Archive by Brandon Sanderson [Amazon link]
- The Mom Test: How to Talk to Customers and Learn If Your Business is a Good Idea when Everyone is Lying to You by Rob Fitzpatrick [book link]
- Built to Sell: Creating a Business That Can Thrive Without You by John Warrillow [book link]
- The E-Myth by Michael E. Gerber [Amazon link]
🧰 Personal Tech Stack + 👀 Companies to Follow